Monday 12 January 2015

My new book, Unleash your full potential is now available for purchase

I have been working on my new book, Unleash your full potential, for most of 2014.  Like most of you, I have read my self help books and they all promise the world.  Most dont talk about blocks, patterns, past lives, learned lessons - or anything else that is stopping you. 

So in my book I have included everything - so it is the only self help book you will ever need!

How to heal stress (this includes tips, homeopathy and herbs and techniques like EFT)

How to fake it until you make it (lots of advice on how not to take things personally and how to project your confident self)

Homeopathy, herbs, supplements, bach flower remedies to help keep you in tip top condition

Crystals and spells to attract abundance

How to learn and use energy techniques such as EFT, life coaching and counselling

and so much more I cant tell you here - there are over 200 pages packed full of exciting information!!!

It is an ebook at present and is only £4.99 - so contact me on info@unleashyourfullpotential.co.uk for payment and delivery details

No comments:

Post a Comment