Wednesday 14 January 2015

Does your child need help with learning and exams?

In my book, Unleash your full potential, I talk about how you can help your children increase their learning and how to pass exams easily and simply.  Do your children do this or would you like my help?!!

Does your child lack the following:

do they want to study or do their homework?
are they easily distracted from their studies?
do you feel they have untapped intelligence?
do they freeze at exams and can't recall any information?
do they pick things up easily, remember them and then recall them instantly?

No - well they are not alone!  That is why I have put together an on-going program to help turn your children into the clever, happy and destressed children they should be.  I offer advice using Bach flower remedies, and I would certainly recommend Paul McKenna's book/cd on "I can make you smart" and "exam help".  I teach various energy techniques like EFT, TAT and Havening to remove all the baggage and blocks - this is especially helpful in the case of bullying and unhelpful remarks from teachers!  And in the background I am looking at all the patterns, blocks, judgements and negative self beliefs and changing them for the positive.

I have to say that if I had children I would contact me now for a session!!  Remember it will be an ongoing learning but I will give you both the tools so that you can help in between sessions.  Please contact me on info@unleashyourfullpotential.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment