Wednesday 28 January 2015

How curses can affect your weight now

On Monday I talked about how ancestral curses can affect your weight and today I am going to talk about personal curses.  Weight problems cause us pain and shame and this is why it is such a good curse pay back system!  If you have put curses on people in past lives (which you most probably have) these automatically come back to you at some time.  Also people could have cursed you in past lives (including voodoo, black magic etc) and this could be manifesting as a weight or water retention problem in this life.

When people lose a lot of weight (as I did), there is no way that you would put on more than a couple of pounds and you would do something to take it off.  I woke up one morning having put on 5 stone of water because the curse didnt realise about the weight loss but once it realised that I felt fab and was having a good life it went into immediate action.  The curse knew that I would starve until I lost weight so it filled me with water which it knew I couldnt lose!  Crafty arent they!!  They are also very destructive and attract entities etc into your life to bring you more pain.

So if you think this is you, contact me on info@unleashyourfullpotential.co.uk and I will remove them (because you most have more than one!) and then you can watch your life unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment