Monday 19 January 2015

How have you chosen to pay off your karma?

I mentioned in my previous blog that I was 12 lb when I was born which was unheard in those days.  When I was attuned to Reiki I put more and more weight on and because my subconscious new I would starve it filled me with water - which I couldnt lose - so I got heavier and heavier.  It seemed that I was cursed and nothing I did worked.  So I started to investigate this and had some amazing insights.

In this life many spiritual people have decided to pay off all their karmic debt - and one way of doing this is by having excess weight.  A lot of spiritual teachers and healers are heavily overweight not just minorly overweight. One of the ways we believe we can pay back this karma is by "punishing ourselves and making ourselves suffer".  Some people turn to alcohol, drugs or to loose everything they have.  In this day and age, with so many negative and nasty comments about obesity, it is easy to see why this is choosen for the karmic payback.  This is one of the avenues I chose and somehow because I knew I chose it it made it slightly easier. 

So I am carrying "the burdens of heavy karma" and it has taken me over 17 years to work through this (with other things that I will talk about in later blogs) but now the weight is starting to be released.  The main thing we have to do is to forgive ourselves for what we have done (or have been told or perceived we have done) and remove the guilt - this is what is holding us up.  One way is to put all the karmic debt and yourself into a circle of light and ask for total healing and forgiveness for everybody involved.  People from these lives may be attached to you and are adding to the weight and the punishment and they need to be released.  You have to understand (as they do) that everybody chose the lives they lead before they were incarnated so there is nothing to forgive or to feel guilty about - but this is hard to grasp.  So please speak to yourself or anybody else who is causing the punishment and ask what they want from you to release this and move forward.  Then ask your angels and guides to take on the task of the healing and watch your life transform!

No comments:

Post a Comment