Thursday 18 July 2019

Why you should have a multi faceted approach to weight loss

please contact me on ann@annparker.co.uk

I believe that you should use as many techniques as possible to lose weight and not to pay anything for them!  There is so much going on from beliefs, trauma, protection, cravings, perhaps past lives and ancestral issues that you will need to use everything at your disposal to eliminate these and program with the positive.

1.  Hypnosis cd - there are so many out there and I would suggest you make full use of them.  Why not program your mind while you are asleep (you have it on very very low as your subconscious will pick it up anyway).  I like the gastric band ones as well as emotional eating so use a couple.  I recommend Paul McKenna but there are loads free on youtube so see which ones you fancy and like.  I have listened to a couple I didnt like so I didnt continue

2. Subliminal software - you can download a free program which you configure for weight loss, confidence etc on your laptop/desktop so as you work you are being automatically reprogrammed - these are brilliant

3. Accupressure diagram - I have printed out a hand print of accupressure points (easier than the feet!) so I can stimulate the thyroid, endocrine system and lymphatic system which will help with weight and water loss

4. Essential oils - in my book I list the oils you need to use to decrease appetite, boost weight loss and confidence.  Buy the best you can as you will only need a couple of drops.  Follow the instructions in my book

5. Spells - there are a couple of spells in my book but there are plenty on the net - they are great fun and do work but you do need to keep doing them!

6. Crystals - I have already mentioned crystals but use they every days as per my previous instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment