Monday 9 February 2015

How your beliefs can affect your weight

You are your beliefs so if you believe you are fat you will be or if you believe that everything you eat (this is one of mine because I have been on a diet for so long!) will make you fat it will!!

These beliefs can be from birth or what you have experienced since birth and what you have been told during that time.  My mother told me constantly that I was fat, stupid and ugly so this became my reality and I believed it.  She had me on a diet since I was three and made me do three hours of exercise a night using a chair and a book to tone up muscles!!  She blamed me for her weight and that then made me feel guilty.  So I felt I was "bad" and "had done something wrong" and these patterns were set up for the rest of my life.  So I let people speak and treat me like they wanted.  I felt I couldnt speak up and as there were always consequences about standing up for myself (bad ones!) I never did!

We can also get beliefs from our ancesters so you often find that weight problems run in families and are genetic.  All my girl cousins look the same and can lose weight for a bit but then it goes back immediately.

Beliefs can also come from past lives where we believed we had low self confidence or low self esteem.  We can also believe that we should be "punished" for what we did in past lives and weight gain is one of the best ways to punish us. 

You can change affirmations easily using EFT, hypnosis and affirmations but you also need what is behind them healed as well and that is where I come in.  My techniques will remove the blocks and the patterns and then reprogram you with the positive.  It does take a lot of hard work but it is worth it!

So if you believe you have low self confidence you will
If you believe you are not good, thick and stupid you will be
If you believe you will never amount to anything you wont

See why it is so important to clear all these and replace them with positives?!  Contact me on info@unleashyourfullpotential.co.uk and watch your life change for the better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment