Tuesday 10 March 2020

Why everybody should use EFT

please reply to ann@annparker.co.uk

When everything started to go wrong I suspected that I was self sabotaging myself, but over 25 years ago nobody seemed to understand what I was talking about. I then came across the forerunner to EFT called TFT and this really opened my eyes as it talked about self sabotage all the time.  The only problem was that every issue used a different routine so it was more complicated to do and remember.  Then EFT (emotional freedom technique) came along and made things really easy and effective.  I learnt the long version (which I will demonstrate later on in the week) and I still go back to this if a problem doesn't shift or it comes back.

You can use EFT on everything and I mean everything!  From weight loss to stress, to passing exams to confidence and self esteem, to pain and healing, to anxiety and depression, to health and PTSD.  You can use it surrogately on children and animals and it is a good idea to teach your children the quick routine so they can use it if they are being bullied or have exam stress.

You can use it with the law of attraction and create money, jobs and your soul mate - the list in endless. You can even use it to heal past lives and release your karma!  Why not contact me and book a course or have a 1:1 session - you will benefit from it for the rest of your life!

Sorry the video is not brilliant quality but is informative!

No comments:

Post a Comment