Monday 9 March 2020

Find out more about my amazing best selling book, Unlock your maximum weight loss potential!

please reply to ann@annparker.co.uk

Hi everybody

This is my video about my weight loss book, Unlock your Maximum Weight Loss Potential, which is available on Amazon.  It is also being featured in this month's Soul and Spirit.

It is not like anything else on the market and comes from over 25 years of experience, research and results.  I still have a couple of stone to go but am working on why I want to hold onto it.

The video isn't brilliant, sorry, but it explains how passionate I am about helping people with weight loss, especially children.  It isn't for somebody that just wants to lose 7 lb and needs to cut down but for someone who struggles - like I have for near 65 years!

It covers all subjects from:

healthy eating to nutrition to supplements to exercise
It has a whole large chapter on all the reasons you cant lose weight and why it isn't your fault!
appetite suppressants to medication to organ disfunction
beliefs, blocks, fears patters and programming
ancestors, karma and past lives
body types and stress
homeopathy, herbs, bach flower remedies and other therapies
how to ask your guides and angels to help you
I teach various techniques like EFT to speed up your metabolism and eliminate stress
even has a few spells to assist as well!

Believe me it is the best purchase you will ever make!

No comments:

Post a Comment