Wednesday 8 April 2015

My new weight loss book

for an appointment please contact me on info@unleashyourfullpotential.couk

I haven't been blogging recently because I have been adding lots of new information to my weight loss book, WHY?WEIGHT, as I am getting it ready for publishing - how exciting!!

So I am going to start putting in extracts - I have read so many weight loss books but mine covers everything from breathing to exercise, to eating to crystals, past lives and karma to beliefs, patterns and blocks - and how to heal the lot and lose the weight and keep it off for good!!!

So the firs thing I am going to share is that in my book I have 30 pages of all the reasons you cant lose weight that have nothing to do with eating!!  So here are some of them:

1. you have chosen a fat body to pay off karma
2. you have chosen not to lose weight as a lesson to learn in this lifetime
3. you may have a disease like diabetes or an underactive thyroid which adds weight
4. you may have a water retention issue that your doctor doesnt recognise
5. you have friends that dont want you to lose weight and they can actually stop you
6. your subconscious or soul dont want you to lose weight
7. your medicaton may be making you fat
8. you may be deficient in vits and minerals
9. the vits and minerals that you take may add weight
10. you have intolerances that are making you fat
11. you have a hormonal problem
12. you have a genetic problem
13. you may have a fat virus - yes it is true!!!
14. your inner child may not want you to lose weight

and there are many many more - and I can help you heal and release these so you start to lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment