Monday 27 April 2015

Why do people always say they can cure your weight problem?

please contact me on info@unleashyourfullpotential.co.uk

In the past twenty years I have visited sooooooooooooo many therapists and done so many training courses to try and overcome my weight and thyroid issues.  All of them have said they can cure me and when I have mentioned seeing other people they have got a bit sniffy and put them down.  When their treatments didnt work they would then say it was all my fault and that I was overeating - which I wasnt - being overweight is nothing to do with food!

The answer is that nobody can cure you - only you!  I have just seen how a diet can change your thyroid - well it will help it but it is so much deeper than this!

1 Yes you need to know what foods to eat to help your thyroid - but it could also be that your pituitory, pineal and hypothalamus can be faultly as well.  You also need to know what to eat to help your metabolism

2. If your subconscious, karma, life plan, inner child or any other part of you doesnt want to lose weight for any reason YOU WILL NOT!!!  So you need to investigate all these parts including past lives.  Your subconscious is sooooooooooooo strong willed that it will cause organs to fail and they will not work again - whatever you do!

3. You will most probably need something like homeopathy/herbs to kick start your body as it has been dormant for so long

4. You will need to look at your emotions and beliefs.  We all have patterns, stuck emotions, blocks and judgements and all these will stop you losing weight

This is why my book WHY?WEIGHT doesnt just cover food - it includes everything including breathing!  You may need to see more than one person - or you could book an appointment with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment