Thursday 23 April 2015

ticks and how to protect you and your animals from them really easily!

please contact me on info@animalstalk2me.co.uk

In the UK we are getting a lot more ticks now because of our wetter summers.  In 26 years of having dogs not one of mine got a tick until we had Monty.  Being a puppy he ran into the undergrowth at the woods and came back with two - I was horrified!!!  We have an amazing little device that you put around the neck of the tick and screw it until the tick is removed.  But first of all you need to spot the tick and then hold your dog still enough to get it out without leaving anything!  Polly reacts really badly to them with a huge lump and lots of screaming - which is not like her.

So as a homeopathy I started looking at alternatives.  There are a lot of sprays that you spray on the fur but at the moment essential oils disagree with me so I couldnt use them.  Also the tick an enter a part that isnt sprayed.

So I contacted Ainsworth pharmacy and they supply a tick remedy.  So I thought I would give it a go.  So I gave them a tablet once a day for a week, then every other day for a week and got it down to 1 tablet a week.  And guess what - NO TICKS IN TWO YEARS!!!  It is so easy to do.

People are now getting ticks and this is causing Lymmes disease and because it is not common doctors are having trouble identifying it.  So the tick remedy would work brilliantly for humans as well.  I heard about one woman who walked on Exmoor and then would go to a shop to get the owner to remove the ticks from her and her dog before she went home!!!  Why would you put yourself at risk like that.

Go to Ainsworths website and order Ticks Caninie (it works for humans as well) 30c.

No comments:

Post a Comment