Thursday 21 May 2015

The reason you cant lose weight is because you have a slow metabolism

please contact me on info@unleashyourfullpotential.co.uk

I am so fed up with people saying slim people never overeat, emotionally eat or sit and watch the television.  Most of the slim people (or ordinary or slightly overweight people) drink alcohol on a regular basis, eat pizza and go out to eat at least once a week - and buy bars of chocolate and cake - somebody must be buying them!  My friend cut out drinking for 4 nights a week and lost two stone over 3 months - I dont even drink!

One of the reasons that you cant lose weight is because your metabolism is slow.  You could be born with a slow metabolism (like me) or something could have happened to make it slow down (like a shock, childbirth or an allergy). It could be genetic, your body type or constitutional homeopathy type. It could be a life plan to affect your weight and it could even be a past life!  When I gave up smoking I never lost weight again - this is due to the fact that smoking boosts your metabolism by at least 200 calories a day so even though I was careful and didnt substitute the weight started to creep on.  The metabolism is partly controlled by the thyroid glad but I feel it comes more from the hypothalumus (the boss of the endocrine system!) and doctors dont even recognise this or have anything to boost it up!  If you have a slow metabolism you will never lose weight or keep it off.  Remember every 10 years your metabolism slows down even further!

When I tell people I lived on 150 calories for 7 years they say no wonder your metabolism is shot - but I did that because my metabolism was shot before!  So I know I made it worse but I was desperate!  People say eat more food and especially protein but this doesnt work if you have a serious weight problem.  People say eat more of a certain type of food but this doesnt work long term or permanently.  The best way to increase your metabolism is to find out what homeopathy and herbs are best for you as they will address it permantly for ever.  Another good technique to use is Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) as you can tap on your metabolism every day and increase it slowly.

Why not book an appointment with me to find out why your metabolism might not be working properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment