Wednesday 20 May 2015

how to teach yourself diagnostic tools to help you lose weight

Please contact me on info@unleashyourfullpotential.co.uk

I have made so many mistakes I cant tell you!!  Wrong therapists, wrong treatment, wrong face creams, wrong hotel - where does it end!!  So then I learnt how to use diagnostic tools and my life changed.  I never do anything, buy anything or go anywhere without testing that it is the best option for me!!

I never go to see a therapist or buy a supplement without testing - and I use this on my clients as well -because you always get the right info.  I went to 5 different homeopaths and not one of them got the right remedy for me because they were going by what I told them (ie thyroid) and their books.  But actually my main problem I now know is that my water goes inbetween my cells and not into my cells so I am always swollen but dehydrated!!  This is why I put on weight so easily and quickly.  So I used a pendulum and dowsed the right remedy - it identified itself and I immediately started to lose weight and water and my shoe size went down a whole size!!!

I can test for what age caused an emotion to stick or what trauma is causing your weight problem.  I discuss a few different types you can learn here but the ones I use mainly are dowsing with a pendulum and muscle testing (also known as kinesiology).  Full instructions are given here but remember it is practise and dont put your own feelings onto it!!!

 

HOW DOES KINESIOLOGY WORK?


Kinesiology (alternatively known as muscle testing) in its pure sense is a method of using manual muscle testing to obtain bio-feedback directly from the body. By using a light pressure to test muscle response, rather than muscle strength, you can gain information from your body that may not be easily obtained from your conscious mind.

With a positive or yes response, the arm remains strong. With a negative or no response, the arm is weakened. Okay…how does the muscle know?

The skeletal muscles are controlled by the nervous system. Electrical energy travels through the nervous system. When pressure is applied to the muscle in muscle testing, the muscle will either test strong or weak, depending on whether the energy is able to flow unobstructed through the nervous system.

Electrical energy that is not able to flow freely, blocked energy, is experienced as weakness by the nervous system, thus weakening the muscle. If the “answer” to the question is “no” or a substance that is being tested is detrimental, it will block the electrical energy in the body. As a result, the muscle will test weak. If the answer is “yes” or a substance is beneficial, the muscle will test strong.

Added to the fact that the body knows instinctively how to heal and what is best for it.  Also the electromagnet energy that surrounds us can give us information on what we need to take, what diet to stick to, what allergies you have and even what hotel you should stay in!!

In the early 1900’s a group of Chiropractors discovered that their clients got better when they were holding their body so they started to experiment with this.  George J. Goodheart invented applied kinesiology in 1964 and then combined it with various eastern therapies.  There are now numerous types of kinesiology practices – some just use it to diagnose or recommend, some claim to be able to permanently release or adjust a problem.

 

Supplements
Homeopathy/herbs
Toxins
Bach flower remedies
Allergies
Essential oils
What therapy
Face creams!
Emotional problem
Organ problem
Disease
Stress
What road to take
Whether to take a job
What holiday to take
Training course
Why you don’t want t lose weight
What cancer treatment to take

Surrogately: Muscle testing is great if you want to do something for somebody else, say a child or an animal.  You can either use a person (perhaps their mother or owner) or yourself.

Reversal: In some situations you may be reversed and that will mean that you will get the wrong answers. This can be caused by being stressed, dehydrated or tired. It is always a good idea to test for something that you know the answer to at the beginning – the best one is Are you ..........? If you or the client is reversed drink a glass for water and wait for 15 minutes before starting again.  There are some other techniques you can use and one is called Cross crawl – you can get details of this on the internet.

 

Muscle testing can be quite hard on the arms so you and your client need to remember that it is not a test of strength and should be done as gently as possible!  If the arm gets tired get them to lie down and use the muscle from the elbow to the hand.

 

HOW TO TEACH YOURSELF DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS


 

It is vital that anybody you see as a therapist can make an accurate diagnosis.  I have had many therapies where the therapist worked from books, from answers to questions I gave and from their intuition and in every case their diagnosis was not accurate.  Although they may have had years of experience, they were using what they ‘felt’ was right, not what was indeed right. 

 

I would therefore like everybody to take responsibility for their life (and the life of anyone else they are looking after, which includes pets) and that means that they have to know exactly what decisions to make, what supplements or homeopathy to take, what physical treatments to have – even what moisturiser to wear.

 

To do this you need to have some form of diagnostic tool to use.  There are two excellent diagnostic tools that I use which give an accurate analysis of the problem and an accurate course of treatment.  These work on ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers.

 

Remember that your body instinctively knows what is best for it and what it needs so the diagnostic tools are just tapping into this information.

 

I would recommend that you learn how to muscle test or use a crystal pendulum dowser and these are fully explained in this chapter.  I dowse in Boots for shampoo and conditioner (much to everybody’s amusement!). I never have a treatment or buy a face cream without dowsing for it first.  I even dowse on hotels in a country that I want to visit, in fact you can use it for everything.

 

When you read about dowsing and muscle testing you will think that I have gone totally mad (but you must be used to that now!).  But when somebody has done a muscle test analysis on you, you can instantly feel the difference between ’yes’ and ‘no’.  Then you become hooked and realise I am not as mad as you thought.

 

The best way of taking responsibility for your life and health is by having some form of diagnostic tool where you can either check someone else’s results or you can choose your own therapies and herbs.

 

REMEMBER, IT IS PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE that gets results!

BOOK YOURSELF ON A COURSE NOW!

 

If you don’t get any response to a question it will be because of the following:

 

  • It can’t be answered by a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer
  • The question isn’t clear enough and needs to be rephrased
  • The answer is not known, as there is free will involved
  • The question cannot be interpreted – for example you may ask “Will I be rich?” What is rich? You may need to ask “Will I earn £1,000 a week?”

 

Take the answer you get immediately and don’t analyse it – this means you are putting your conscious mind on it and the answer could be what you want rather than what is going to happen.

 

Muscle testing

 

Muscle testing (also called Kinesiology) is where your arm muscle (usually your right arm muscle if you are right handed and your left arm muscle if you are left handed) is used to answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions.  You start by asking the body to identify your ‘yes’ or ‘no’ responses.  Usually ‘no’ is a weak response (ie your arm will go weak when pressed down) and ‘yes’ is a strong response (ie your arm will not move when pressed down).

 

Normally you are in a standing position and you will be asked to raise your arm outstretched firmly to the side (but not locked) in line with your shoulder.  I will then ask simple questions such as “Is Ann ‘your name’?” and when I press lightly on your arm it will go down very quickly (unless your name is Ann, of course!).  Then I will ask “Is your name ‘xxx’?” and when I press on your arm it will remain in line with your shoulder.

 

You must NEVER try to force an outcome – let the arm give you the answer.

 

An example of you muscle testing somebody else:

 

  1. Stand behind your friend and ask them to hold their right arm out to the side of the body.  If they are left handed you should be using their left arm.
  2. The arm should be firm but not locked
  3. With your finger pressing very lightly on their forearm ask “Please give me a ‘yes’ answer”.  Note whether the arm moves freely or stays the same.  Whichever one it is will become your ‘yes’.
  4. Repeat Point 3 but ask for a ‘no’ answer – it should be the opposite response to ‘yes’.
  5. Then start asking questions that can be answered with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ response:

i.                 Is xxxxx deficient in Vitamin B

ii.           Put a bowl of sugar in the friend’s left hand and then ask: Does xxxxx have an intolerance to sugar?”

iii.        “Does xxxxx want to be promoted?”

 

Do have fun with these, they are just a taster for you to try but remember that muscle testing is an amazing diagnostic tool.  Some therapists will test you using other muscles of the body.

 

Your friend’s arm may get a little stiff or sore.  If this happens ask him/her to release their arm and do some gentle shoulder lifting exercises before resuming the pose.

 

Personal muscle testing

 

Wouldn’t it be handy if you could muscle test on yourself.  You could get clear and concise information on yourself in any situation - the good news is that you can!

 

I have two ways of doing this:

 

1. Programming of hands:

 

I programmed my hands to give ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers.  I sat with both hands at right angles to my wrists.  I then said “Please show me a strong reaction as to which hand would like to be ‘yes’” and one hand will move downwards – this will then become your ‘yes’ hand (mine is my right hand).  Your hand may not move but you may get tingling or it may go hot or cold but there will be a sign.  If nothing happens, speak again until you get a reaction.

 

Then repeat the operation for ‘no’ – this should be your other hand!  It is like a cross between muscle testing and dowsing and it means that even if I am in the car I can ask questions about myself, for example, should I take a particular road to avoid the traffic.

 

‘Don’t know’ or ‘Unsure’ mean that neither hand will move.

 

2.     Self-muscle testing using fingers

 

It is amazing how your body reacts to suggestion and this particular exercise never ceases to amaze me.  I put my first finger on top of my thumb nail.   The way you programme your two fingers is by (a) keeping them together and (b) pulling them apart.

 

Ask your fingers to give you a ‘yes’ answer.  Your fingers will either be tight together or your first finger will slip off your thumb.  My ‘yes’ is that my thumb and finger stay tightly locked together (and I mean tightly).  When I ask for ‘no’, my finger immediately separates from and falls off my thumb – it still amazes me even to today.

 

You can also surrogately use muscle testing. “Should little Johnny have this vaccine?” is a very useful one.

 

3.               Programming of the body

 

You use your body in much the same way as your hands to programme it.  I asked my body “Please show me my ‘yes’ and my body swung forward.  I then repeated the operation for ‘no’ and my body swung backwards. Make sure you don’t fall over when you do this!

 

Dowsing

 

Dowsing with a crystal pendulum is also a good diagnostic tool and I use this method every day in my life.

 

Once again dowsing works on the energy that is surrounding you and will answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions.  It can also be used to find lost items and can be quicker than muscle testing for identifying other areas, such as which colour you should wear or the Bach Flower Remedy you should take.  I would suggest that you buy a pendulum and start practising (remember that practise with all therapies is essential) as you will come to rely on it wholeheartedly.

 

  1. Buy a clear quartz pendulum, wash it in warmish water and dry it lovingly.  Thank the dowser for coming to help you and as you are holding this lovely clear quartz dowser ask it to help you get the best results from your dowsing together (this is programming it).  Keep it safe and in a special container, perhaps a velvet bag.
  2. Holding the chain on the pendulum swing it slight backwards and forwards and ask it to show you its ‘yes’ response.  Note which way the pendulum starts to turn.  My ‘yes’ is a right (clockwise) circle.
  3. Repeat point 2 and ask for your ‘no’ response – mine is a left (anticlockwise circle).
  4. Repeat point 2 and ask for a ‘not sure’ response.  Mine is a diagonal swing from a north-west direction to a south-west direction.
  5. Repeat points 2-4 to double check your answers.
  6. Get dowsing! 
  7. Always thank your dowser for its help after you have finished a session and pop it back into it container. Don’t keep asking the same question otherwise your dowser will get fed up and start giving conflicting information.   Remember to wash it and reprogramme it from time to time.

 

Intuition

 

Everybody has this but most people totally disregard what they get.  How many times have you heard someone say that he had a ‘gut feeling’ – that is intuition.  When the phone goes and you know who it is before you pick it up – that is intuition.  You need to start listening to your inner dowser or muscle tester and when something comes up don’t try and reason with what you get, just accept it and write it down.

 

Meditation helps with listening to your intuition because you are quiet and are listening.  When you are busy and rushing around there is no time or space for anything to come in.

 

When you start trusting you will become more and more intuitive and remember that this takes practise too.

 

Non dominant hand

 

With the pen in your dominant hand write down the question you want an answer to.  Then immediately put the pen into your other hand and write down without thinking what you are writing.  This is the correct answer coming from your subconscious.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment