Friday 7 December 2018

Stress is becoming the biggest killer of all time

contact me on ann@annparker.co.uk for more information or to book a session

Stress is becoming the biggest killer of all time

In my new book, Unlock your maximum potential, I have a very large chapter on stress.  Everybody is so stressed now and this is damaging our health beyond recognition - I know because it happened to me.  From the age of 25 when I joined a company in support I thought nothing of working 14 hours a day, every day.  Then I had a mother, husband, house and dog to look after as well.  This went on for 30 years until my body couldnt stand anymore and my adrenals gave out in exhaustion.  I could hardly get out of bed, my hair fell out in handfuls and I swelled up with water.  The doctors advice was just to rest but you need to do so much more.  I explain in my book how alcohol and junk food makes things worse - although you crave them to give you energy and to make you feel better - and you are so stressed for time it is easy to pick something up and eat it on the run.

So you need to take stock of your life and decide what you are going to change and start to really look after yourself. These are just a few examples of how you should change your life:

1.  You need a healthy diet with veg and fruit and protein - cut out pasta and bread etc.
2.  You need to do some exercise every day that you enjoy - if you dont enjoy it your body sets up another stress response and it will make you worse.  Even if you go out at lunchtime for a brisk walk this will help you clear your head
3.  You need to take vits, minerals and herbs.  I list the ones I recommend in my book
4.  You need to tell your family and your boss and ask for help - I know this is very difficult but it needs to be done.  You need to be able to say NO and mean it whatever manipulation is thrown at you.
5.  You need to spend time on your own deep breathing and meditating - 10 mins a day is fine but this will help get the oxygen around your body and focus your mind.  We all forget to breathe!
6.  You need to learn EFT so you can release your patterns and blocks daily - this is also excellent for overwhelm and stress - even if you are not tapping on stress the tapping automatically de-stresses the body
7.  You need to look at your life and see where you want to make changes.  Do friends serve you any more?  Do you want to change your job? Do you need to get a cleaner or delegate to your children!  You cant do everything for everybody any more

My book is packed full of techniques, remedies, essential oils, crystals and everything to help you eliminate your stress and make your life as stress free as possible.  It could be the best £9.99 you have ever spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment